SHAKE is a collection of loops and samples of things you shake. Add some groove and swing to your productions.
- Works with anything that can read .aif samples (most audio production software).
- The samples could also be converted to .wav
Nothing adds a good bit of groove to a track quite like a solid shaker or tambourine pattern. I've been slowly building up a collection of different shakers I use in my own music and I wanted to create some easy-to-use loops for when I'm not in my studio to record a shaker in live. You might find them quite useful too!
I'd highly recommend getting your own shakers to record for your productions but for a quick fix when you just need to throw in a bit of groove these should do the trick.
There are 3 different types of shaker and 1 tambourine. Included in the pack is also several one-shot samples of each shaker so you can create your own patterns. The loops are recorded at 100bpm & 120bpm but most DAWs should be able to time-stretch them to work at any tempo.
WHAT'S IN THE DOWNLOAD?
- 2 separate .zip folders (Loops & One-shots) including 95 samples between then in .aif format (24bit, 44.1kHz).
- The samples are organised and labelled to work really well with your iTunes Sample Library but you can also use them directly from your file browser.
- Drag and drop them into your favourite DAW to get started.
(c) 2016, Thomas Glendinning